Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's been a long time........

Ok, so it's been a very long time since I updated our blog! Sorry to those few that read it. LOL. Anyway, the kids are great and growing faster than I would like. Joshua has started high school! I cannot believe it! My first born baby is a Freshman in high school! Time FLY'S!!!!! The babies, now almost 4, started preschool last month. There are so many emotions about that one! They love it. Especially Carley. And it is a good break during the day for me. But......there are still days that I don't know what to do with them not here. I don't have to even make lunch for them anymore! Only one day a week. It's good for them, and for me. I need some time now to figure out what I want to do and with school it gives me that time. Well, there's the quick update.....i'll be back to update some more. We're off to my Nephew's 1st birthday party today! Happy Birthday Lucas!!!

No comments: